|Participants||Scrum Master, All team members, Product owner (optional), Stakeholders (other)|
- What did you do yesterday?
- What will you do today?
- What obstacles are in your way?
- Everybody must stand up. Nobody are allowed to sit down, it is not a coffee break.
- Only team members and scrum master can talk - others can paricipate, but are not allowed to talk.
- The meeting is not for problem solving. Any issues can be discussed right after the meeting
Tips for Scrum Master
- First meetings take more time as team learns how to Scrum
- Keep meetings crisp, focused on answering the three questions
- Don't allow discussions regarding what has been reported
- Keep chickens quiet
Setup meetings following the Daily Scrum as needed
- To solve design questions